18 May Baked Avocado Fries
We LOVE Avocados!! Want a fast and fun recipe that the entire family will enjoy? Avocados are a SUPER food. Super nutritious, super tasty, and super fun! Everyone love avocados for its natural taste like buttery, creamy, slightly nutty, with earthy grassy undertones.
Benefits of Avocado
- Super Nutritions – full of vitamins your body needs daily like K, C, Folate, Potassium, B5, B6, E
- They contain more potassium than bananas
- Loaded with heart-healthy monounsaturated fatty acids
- High in fiber
- Eating avocados can lower cholesterol levels
- The fat in avocados can help you absorb nutrients from plant food
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
Slice the avocados into long fry shape cuts, dredge the avocado slices in the egg bath, then flour, finally, Panko breadcrumbs. Place avocado slices on cookie sheet, season with sea salt and pepper and bake in oven at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until designed crispiness. Serve with fresh salsa.